A Temporary Attorney job is available right now courtesy of Special Counsel. If you have at least five years’ experience then you may be the perfect candidate for this tremendous opportunity. If you seek an opportunity to foster your Employee Benefits Legal skills then please continue reading. Your competitive compensation will be paired with the opportunity to work with a reputable firm.
The Attorney Job Responsibilities
• Design and implement qualified plans
• Ensure compliance with statutory requirements of ERISA, IRS code
• Consult with clients
• Prepare approaches to resolving plan operations, prohibited transactions and fiduciary issues
• Five years minimum Employee Benefits experience
• Licensed Attorney in Wisconsin and in good standing
• Experience with Retirement, Health and Welfare Plans
• Both public and private sector experience
• Excellent time management skills
Would you like to learn more about the Temporary Attorney job that Special Counsel has available in Milwaukee, WI? If so then please submit your resume below or visit our website at www.specialcounsel.com to apply.