Bachelor’s Degree required. Graduate degree preferred. Process improvement or project management certification(s) preferred. Previous healthcare revenue cycle experience required. Proven ability to drive change for a positive financial impact. Ability to educate others on data interpretation and impact of performance on financial outcomes. Proficient Excel skills (Ninja-level). Ability to implement short term solutions utilizing resources creatively to achieve excellent performance outcomes quickly. Ability to interpret account receivable data, analyze and effect change within the organization. Ability to establish workflow, performance standards, quotas and procedures related to financial improvement within the revenue cycle. Anticipate and manage change in a dynamic healthcare environment. Job Duties Include:
• Define and share a strategy and vision.
• Align resources toward achievement of UEM results.
• Grow and sustain the UEM.
• Identify, lead and embrace change.
• Target and evaluate projects that meet project guidelines
• Provide assistance and be a resource to departments and business units in identifying,
planning and implementing process improvement projects utilizing the appropriate method
• Work with finance and other members of the organization in assessing, tracking, and
reporting the financial benefit of projects.
• Negotiation Skills: Conducts positive negotiations, ability to compromise, handles conflict,
seeks common ground, articulates own and others goals, stays focused on positive outcome.
• Organizational Savvy: Operates within the organization's formal and informal structures,
builds allies and relationships across departments, uses allies to build consensus and create
results, is appropriately diplomatic, understands others' roles and perspectives, can sell
projects and ideas across the organization.
• Project Management: Establishes project goals, milestones, and procedures, defines roles
and responsibilities, acquires project resources, coordinates projects throughout company,
monitors project progress, manages multiple projects.