To apply for this full time entry level position, you must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
- Great personality and people skills
- Professional demeanor
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high-energy, full time environment
- Ambition, strong work ethic, and willingness to learn
- A desire to work in a entry level team-based environment
Why is our company so awesome to work for? BECAUSE WE OFFER:
- Advancement opportunities from entry level into Human Resources, Management and Consulting full time
- Competitive compensation
- Fun & exciting team environment
- Comprehensive and continued training including (but not limited to) Franklin Covey classes, Business Building Blocks, Financial training, shadowing, campaign knowledge and more for full time entry level
- Our full time entry level Management team has won such awards as “Promoting Manager of the Year', “Most Improved Manager' and “Rookie Manager of the Year'
- Free parking for all of our full time entry level staff
- Fun company events such as National Award Conference, R&R Weekend, Keys to Success, Team Nights, Community Service Events and more
- Beautiful location
***We are NOT a telemarketing company and we do NOT do any OUTSIDE SALES!***
For immediate consideration, submit your resume by hitting the APPLY button or contact Human Resources at 630-607-0906.
For more information about Jonathan Wesley, check out our website at
Thank you for your interest and good luck!
full time entry level sales, entry level sales person, sales rep, entry level sales rep, entry level full time outside sales rep, entry level outside sales, full time outside sales rep, sales and marketing, entry level sales and mktg., full time team player, sports oriented, help wanted, full time outside sales rep, new grad, sales, entry level restaurant, entry level server, full time entry level waitress, full time waiter, full time hostess, host, retail, barista, bartender, trainer, entry level busser, full-time