Thanks for your interest in Conversant!
Here’s the deal. You’re not just applying to some basic technology company. Rather you’re applying to a powerhouse that’s changing the face of an industry! We’re a new company with a 15-year heritage.
We’ve invested over $1 billion and united five industry leaders - ValueClick Media, Greystripe, Mediaplex, Dotomi and Commission Junction - to launch and lead the Age of Personalization.
We’ve done what marketers have dreamed of for years, introduced a single platform that offers all the data, technology, insights and personalization it takes to make true 1:1 communication real.
We couldn’t have done any of that without our team of superstars and a culture that celebrates each one of them. Individuals matter just as much within our walls as they do in the 1:1 marketing programs we create for clients. Here’s what we believe in at Conversant:
- Ownership – We’re determined to make an impact – a big one – every day.
- Integrity – We treat our clients, customers and co-workers with genuine respect.
- Teamwork – We believe everything worthwhile is achieved through collaboration.
- Innovation – The status quo bores us. Everyone is encouraged to think differently and invent relentlessly.
And this culture has driven our tremendous growth. Every day we work with more than 400 blue chip companies including 3 of the top 4 cellular carriers, 7 of the top 10 car manufacturers, 8 out of 10 pharmaceutical companies, 70 of the top 100 retailers, and 97 of the top travel companies, to name just a few of the categories where we dominate in providing powerful marketing solutions that drive stronger results than ANY competitor! It takes superstars to work here, and if that’s what you are, there’s no better place to make your mark! Conversant
is committed to one simple but truly exciting principle: each person is different and every person matters. This mindset fuels everything we do for our clients and for each other. We do magic for our clients and we have fun doing it. If that sounds like your sort of place, we’d love to hear more from you.
CJ’s Senior Analyst works with account teams, and clients to help them better understand how to better optimize their affiliate programs and to evaluate their success against other marketing channels. Working directly with the account teams and clients, the analyst defines, designs, and supports implementation of standard metrics for clients, and the Network. In addition, through clarifying business objectives, strategies and key success factors, the analyst helps to identify ways to measure impact and look for opportunity on ad hoc projects. The ideal candidate understands marketing channels and how to evaluate their performance, how to ask questions that provide clear definition of problems or hypotheses and can communicate complex analyses in common language.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Using a consultative approach, take the lead in assisting sales, account teams, and clients in understanding how they can answer their business questions and hypotheses utilizing available data
• Contribute toward the knowledge development of specified verticals
• Develop and create client focused and network metrics, analyze and effectively communicate their importance both internally and directly to clients
• Exercise business discretion and independent judgment regarding management policies or general Commission Junction business operations or clients
• Prepare and deliver presentations internally and externally summarizing key analysis findings
• Mentor other team members to help facilitate their development