CCS’s philosophy is based on the Five H’s - qualities we value in all our team members. The5 H’s are the foundation of how we do business – with our clients, our patients, and our teammates.
• HUNGER - We have the fire to learn, teach, and grow. We encourage each other and ourselves. Teamwork helps everyone reach their goals from the smallest unit to the company as a whole.
• HONESTY - We uphold the highest level of integrity in all our dealings with each other, with clients, and with our patients. Everyone is treated with respect and dignity.
• HARDWORKING - We are willing to outwork and out-think the competition so we remain constant in placing our customers first. We strive for quality in everything we do.
• HUMILITY - No matter how much success we achieve it’s important to remember not to lose our identity. We maintain our loyalty to our community by being good citizens in the areas that we live and work.
• HUMOR - Given the amount of time we put towards our work it is important to have a sense of humor. This allows us to remain passionate and enjoy our work.
The IT Senior Systems Administrator implements and supports IT system and network infrastructure. This includes data centers, networks, storage, servers, infrastructure applications, and security.
•Provides consistent professional support to the CCS organization
•Plan and Design new installations and changes to IT Infrastructure.
•Monitor, Administer, Support, and Trouble shoot assigned IT Infrastructure.
•Develop system documentation and procedures related to assigned IT Infrastructure.
•Collaborate and communicate with team members, IT Team, and Leadership.
•As part of the IT Technical Services team, provide system support on a 7x24 basis.
CCS is an EEO Employer