Making a World of Difference -
, we believe each individual, no matter the role, can make a difference for our clients
, the environment and for themselves. Ecova is built on a strong foundation of integrity, community, leadership, persistence and urgency.Our highest goal is to be the market leading, trusted advisor to organizations driven to maximize results, reduce expenses, manage risk and improve environmental performance. Our focus is to grow results on saving resources for our clients – from utilities
. We apply data-driven insights – from demand to impact – to target inefficiencies and See More
, Save More
and Sustain More
for our clients.We strive to deliver results and innovation through efforts of our unparalleled people to each and every client with whom we engage. We’re on the look-out for team players to work with us in serving as an integral extension of our clients to measure, analyze and improve resource management. Come join the Ecova family… together we can Make a World of Difference
. Role Summary
Researches, analyzes and documents financial analysis projects of moderate complexity within assigned business line. Prepares and analyzes operating and strategic plans. Role Description
- Run, enhance and monitor both operational and strategic financial models. Analyze and interpret financial impact of alternative decisions on the profitability of product lines and businesses.
- Participate in preparing long-term strategic plans for the Company, as appropriate.
- Provide financial insights based on moderately complex financial analysis.
- Assist in interpreting financial and business results of the Company to develop an information base for future managerial action.
- Accumulate data from multiple sources to create spreadsheet analyses and reports, culminating in financial forecasts and budgets, and variance analysis and reporting.
- Work in a team environment with sales and operational leaders to gather information for analysis and lead financial based decision-making.
- Conduct financial analysis utilizing and developing cash flow spreadsheet models, as well as other analysis tools, to support incremental business and investment decisions. This includes DCF, NPV, and IRR as well as other types of analysis.
- Work with department managers and management team to maintain accuracy of expense forecasts.
- Work collaboratively with management to monitor business costs and revenue trends.
- Provide financial & analytical support to functional leaders and program leaders to ensure understanding and accuracy.