TheStrategic Market Executive is responsible for leading the development, sales and implementation of direct to employer solutions on behalf of our CHI markets aligning National and Regional/Division objectives; designing innovative solutions for mid-long term market implementation, facilitating enterprise strategic product initiatives with rapid prototyping discipline and ensuring coordination with other functional and strategic requirements within Catholic Health Initiatives. This position will lead and direct functional operations including sales, product development, partner and relationship management, and performance management.
1. Designs, builds, sells and implements health and wellness business solutions for high priority revenue initiatives for CHI markets.
2. Develops products with partner collaboration for D2E, Exchanges and payer/partner business solutions.
3. Designs configuration for market business solutions with commitment to triple aim: quality, cost and customer experience.
4. Works closely with RVPs & CHI market leadership to identify market/region needs/ priorities and to propose innovative solutions for market disruption.
5. Partners with CHI organizations for business solution collaboration/development (CIN, CM, Strategy, VHS, CHS, etc.)
6. Manages team of analysts who are responsible for functional operations, partner and relationship management, performance and initiative management logistics and support
7. Adheres to established internal controls, regulatory and fiduciary policies.
8. Leads initiatives and/or special projects at the direction of the Vice President, Business Solutions.