Finance Acctg Billing Claims & Revenue
JOB TITLE -
GENERAL SUMMARY OF DUTIES -
Notifies or locates third party payors with delinquent accounts and
attempts to secure payment by performing the following duties.
Accounts Receivable Manager
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Possesses and applies a thorough knowledge of the practice management systems and the ability to apply the
knowledge to all aspects of the patient account including insurance, billing, and collection processes.
• Monitors insurance claims by running appropriate reports and contacting insurance companies to resolve claims
that are not paid in a timely manner.
• Identifies coding or billing problems from EOBs and works to correct the errors in a timely manner.
• Updates the account database to identify actions that have been taken on the account.
• Assists AR Manager with special projects to include the following: working projects for managed care
companies regarding timely filing issues, working high dollar balance accounts, deleting and re-keying accounts
to correct them, providing quality assurance on collections activities and payment posting, and training of new
• Work with clinic and clinic managers to resolve outstanding insurance balances.
• Practice and adhere to the “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission and Value Statement”.