JPMorgan Chase & Co.
(NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.4 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management, and private equity. Business Overview:
JPMC Audit is responsible for providing the Audit Committee, senior management and regulators with an independent assessment of the firm's ability to manage and control risk. The Card & Merchant Services Audit Team, a team of financial, business and technology specialists, assess the adequacy of the control environment across the Card & Merchant Services business.
Card & Merchant Services delivers credit cards and other related products and services to meet the spending and borrowing needs of its customers. Chase is one of the nation's largest credit card issuers with more than 145 million cards in circulation and over $163 billion in managed loans. In addition to the Chase brand, Card & Merchant Services is one of the largest issuers of co-brand credit cards, partnering with many of the world's most prominent brands. Chase Paymentech Solutions, within Card & Merchant Services, is the merchant acquiring business of JPMorgan Chase Bank with operations located in the United States, Canada and the European Union. Chase Paymentech Solutions provides credit/debit card processing services supporting over 350,000 merchants and over 50% of all US internet payments. Position Description
We are looking for an experienced IT Auditor with 4-6 years IT Audit experience, who is ready to take the next step in their career by joining the financial service industry's premier IT Audit organization. In this role you will be joining the Card and Merchant Services IT Audit Team in Wilmington, Delaware and be responsible for the completion of audit work covering the IT infrastructure, applications and desktop, internet or mobile delivery channels used by this group of businesses. You will participate in or lead both technology and integrated audits through partnership with business and IT Audit peers based in Wilmington and New York. In addition, you will have direct responsibility for assessing the adequacy of technology controls around various projects including major application development initiatives, infrastructure build-outs, platform migrations and off-shoring and will be expected to develop on-going relationships with senior IT leaders. Responsibilities
Job responsibilities include
- Work closely with business and IT Audit colleagues to ensure that key risks are identified and assessed in a program of IT audit coverage
- Lead in the planning and execution of IT and integrated audits while ensuring compliance with JPMC Audit Department methodology and industry professional standards
- Ensure proper testing of internal and external controls, and when acting as lead, manage the ongoing communication and reporting processes with the stakeholders and senior management
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with technology leaders and related control groups
- Monitor key risk indicators and significant change activities and escalate emerging technology issues to management in a timely fashion