Investors Title Insurance Company was established in 1972 in Chapel Hill, North Carolina. We have built our business and reputation on responsiveness and efficiency, a deep knowledge of the real estate industry, and long-lasting relationships with our partners and customers. What we do, we do well: residential and commercial title insurance and innovative business solutions for our partners.
Our Investors Title Management Investors Title offers the challenge, opportunities, and satisfaction of working in a fast-paced, results-driven environment. We have been recognized with an AM Best rating of A, assigned a Financial Stability Rating of A" Unsurpassed from Demotech and a Kroll Rating of A.
Here, you’ll find a dynamic and supportive culture, the training and development you need to succeed, a variety of career paths, work/life balance, and excellent benefits...See why Investors Title Insurance Company is different. Visit our website to learn more…
We are actively looking to add an Agency Operations Officer to our new Hauppauge, NY Investors Title Managed Service (ITMS) office. In this role you will manage, maintain and actively participate in all agency production operations (including search and settlement operations if applicable), to supervise personnel and to support business development strategies
- Manage office operations including hiring, training and mentoring a team of underwriters and settlement processors who will provide excellent service and quality of product to meet company standards as expected by the agency's owners and clients in order to achieve income and profit goals.
- Evaluate performance of agency production staff based on production and quality goals.
- Review orders, monitor due dates, and ensure searches are completed on time.
- Review and recommend pricing of search products on a quarterly basis to ensure the Agency is competitive and profitable.
- Manage settlement operations with assistance of the ITMS Regional Operations Representative through coordination of closings with appropriate parties, prepare settlement statements, review documents, arrange for document recordings, create and balance settlement file ledgers, cut settlement checks, as required.
- Participate and assist with policy production and office operations.
- Understand and utilize appropriately rates, forms, software, underwriting, accounting and settlement guidelines.
- Perform regular underwriting and settlement (as applicable) files reviews to ensure agency compliance with ITIC underwriting and settlement guidelines.
- Implement and follow up on plans to correct deficiencies uncovered during annual ITIC audits, quarterly operations audits and claims experience.
- Manage and maintain acceptable A/R totals and number of pending files.
- Manage search operations with assistance of the ITMS Regional Operations by providing oversight of timely and accurate searches, invoices, and approved price quotes to co-workers, prospects, and clients.
- Collaborate with the Agency Marketing Officer to maximize Business Development opportunities.