SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assist in the administration of a Windows XP/2003 environment.
• Insure all incoming phone calls are handles in a prompt and courteous manner.
• Troubleshoot and repair computer, telephone and POS hardware.
• Install hardware and software on networked and standalone PCs.
• Utilize Track-It® to log trouble call tags, change requests, and IT service requests, track and close tickets.
• Document, track, and monitor all requests and trouble call tags in a timely manner.
• Assist in the administration of phone switch and voice mail systems.
• Follow department and company standard operating procedures and policies.
• Other duties as assigned by MIS Manager or Supervisor.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a High School diploma or equivalent.
• Must be a detail oriented, highly motivated, and a self-starter.
• Possess excellent organizational skills and be able to work with little supervision.
• Ability to learn and support new applications.
• Must be capable to lifting and carrying 40 lbs.
• Knowledge of common operation systems and software preferred.
• Some college preferred.