AVP, Business Analysis
This position will primarily be responsible for supporting the Hyperion\Essbase reporting applications and tools. This includes working with Business Users to gather and document business/data requirements for applications (cubes), enhance existing applications, reporting, dashboards, ad-hoc query tools, etc. This position will also support maintenance, monitoring and monthly processes for existing Essbase applications.
This role will require the ability to coordinate and facilitate design sessions with key Business Users, develop design specifications and unit test plans, and manage functional administration of Hyperion components. Additional responsibilities include periodic status reporting to Management, Business and Team Leaders. The individual will also function on a team providing User support for Oracle EPM applications.
This position would be ideal for an individual who has a strong background using the Oracle EPM 18.104.22.168 tools (with heavy emphasis on Essbase and the Excel Add-in). Candidates should have a strong understanding of the overall Oracle EPM application suite, including cube design. Additional beneficial skills include familiarity with OBIEE, DRM and the PeopleSoft General Ledger application (vers 8.4).
Experience with SQL databases and SharePoint site administration would be a plus but are not required.
The position will require the following skill set,
1. A minimum of four (4) years’ experience creating Hyperion Essbase applications (Version 11.x or greater).
2. Strong experience with the entire Microsoft Office Professional Suite, and advanced experience with Excel and Visual Basic for Applications (VBA).
3. Strong experience using the Essbase Excel Add-in tool and related API.
4. Well-rounded knowledge of all of Oracle’s business intelligence products
5. Proficiency in the Essbase Administrative tools (security, calculations, load rules, etc.).
6. Experience with Oracle EPM Developer Studios
7. Experience with Data Modeling and Software Development Life Cycle.
8. Ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure in coordinating multiple tasks in a work/project environment.
9. Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal competencies along with detail-oriented and problem solving skills in the technology arena.
10. Proficient in software documentation, from Design documents to User Procedures
11. Experience with application testing including the creation of test scripts and documenting test results.
12. Experience with Windows and Linux Operating Systems is required
13. Experience with Python and Visual Basic Scripting is required
CIT is an Equal Opportunity Employer