CCS’s philosophy is based on the Five H’s - qualities we value in all our team members. The5 H’s are the foundation of how we do business – with our clients, our patients, and our teammates.
• HUNGER - We have the fire to learn, teach, and grow. We encourage each other and ourselves. Teamwork helps everyone reach their goals from the smallest unit to the company as a whole.
• HONESTY - We uphold the highest level of integrity in all our dealings with each other, with clients, and with our patients. Everyone is treated with respect and dignity.
• HARDWORKING - We are willing to outwork and out-think the competition so we remain constant in placing our customers first. We strive for quality in everything we do.
• HUMILITY - No matter how much success we achieve it’s important to remember not to lose our identity. We maintain our loyalty to our community by being good citizens in the areas that we live and work.
• HUMOR - Given the amount of time we put towards our work it is important to have a sense of humor. This allows us to remain passionate and enjoy our work.Job Summary:
The Director of Contracts and Corporate Compliance provides in-house legal services related to contract issues, corporate governance, and related legal regulatory and business matters. Essential Functions:
• Review, revise, draft, and negotiate contracts.
• Oversee contract and manage contract compliance program.
• Provide legal support and advice to all levels of the company relative to contract and corporate matters of the company.
• Assist with the design and implementation of contracting processes that incorporate best practices to minimize risk for the company and equip personnel to make informed decisions and best carry out their respective duties.
• Oversee the creation and maintenance of subsidiaries and professional corporations in accordance with company policy, the corporate practice of medicine, and all company and affiliated applicable law.
• Maintain all corporate entities in good standing.
• Supervise multiple employees.
• Perform all other duties as assigned, by the General Counsel.
• Provide consultation and legal assistance to the Business Development Department regarding procurement matters; review all requests for proposals and similar documents and assist in the preparation of bid responses.
CCS is an EEO Employer***