Qualifications & Responsibilities
QualificationsRetail Pay Statement
TheSenior Recruiter will create strong business partnerships with internal clientsand will lead the full life cycle recruitment process for entry level toC-level openings. This individual willbe responsible for developing multiple sourcing channels, including candidatepipelines, to attract the best active and passive candidates, while leveragingtechnology to ensure an effective and efficient process. This person will beresponsible for building and maintaining excellent relationships with bothhiring managers and candidates (both internal and external). The SeniorRecruiter will be instrumental in creating strategy around and executingrecruiting strategies including social media.
- Buildstrong relationships with business leaders, understanding their hiringneeds, establishing trust and credibility, while delivering results.
- Consistentlymeet or exceed service level agreements providing the highest possiblelevel of service to the business.
- Mentorand develop junior Recruiters
- Work toensure best practices are being used and develop win/win solutions
- UnderstandAlliance Data's business and howindividual areas contribute to the overall success of the company and howit ties into 5 in 5
- Takeinitiative to identify and lead projects that supports the recruiting teamin being a more strategic partner.
- Responsiblefor targeted sourcing and assessing talent, based on past successes andfuture business objectives.
- Performfull lifecycle recruitment activities such as recruiting, screening,interviewing, and offer negotiation/extension.
- Ensureconsistant recruiting practices andprocesses are being followed
- Ensurerecruiting technology is utilized to increase recruiter productivitythroughout ATS.
- Leverageaccurate reporting systems that provide real time and historical data.
- Responsiblefor research and analysis of recruiting market trends, understandingimplications and recommending solutions.
- Partnerwith leadership teams in HR and Business to assess future staffing needs.
- Planand coordinate recruiting events and represent Alliance Data at job fairs,tradeshows, networking events and community events.
- Overseethe coordination of Visa processing and relocation when applicable.
- 6 +years of professional recruiting experience is required
- Bachelor'sdegree or equivalent experience is required
- Experiencerecruiting for and working with C-level management
- Proventrack record of successfully managing a recruitment process withprofessional positions, in a corporate environment
- Experiencesourcing passive candidates utilizing various channels and technologytools.
- Experiencecreating, implementing and executing Recruitment Strategies including theuse of Social Media
- Experiencebuilding talent pipelines for functional areas of support
- Proventrack record and mindset of continuous process improvement includingwillingness to challenge the status quo and think outside of the box
- Abilityto attract and maintain relationships with highly qualified individuals.
- Experienceusing, and managing an Applicant Tracking Systems such as PeopleSoft,Taleo, etc.
- Experienceusing value added metrics and reporting systems to measure results and setservice level agreements with clients.
- Abilityto impart Alliance Data values to others in the form of expected behaviorsand results.
- Excellentwritten and oral communications skills.
- Stronginterpersonal skills with the ability to quickly establish credibility andrespect with a broad range of business partners.
- PHR,CPC or similar certification
- Experiencewith Visa processing and/or relocation
Alliance Data offers a competitive salary, a comprehensive selection of benefit options including 401(k).Retail Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of credit and background checks.Retail Services
Let's face it; it's a brand loyal world we're living in, which is why Alliance Data Retail Services offers integrated private label and co-brand credit card programs enhanced by integrated marketing services. We manage over 90 credit programs for America's most recognized retailers, helping them sell more and improve customer loyalty.About Alliance Data
Alliance Data® (NYSE: ADS) and its combined businesses is North America’s largest and most comprehensive provider of transaction-based, data-driven marketing and loyalty solutions serving large, consumer-based industries. The Company creates and deploys customized solutions, enhancing the critical customer marketing experience; the result is measurably changing consumer behavior while driving business growth and profitability for some of today’s most recognizable brands. Alliance Data helps its clients create and increase customer loyalty through solutions that engage millions of customers each day across multiple touch points using traditional, digital, mobile and other emerging technologies. Headquartered in Dallas, Alliance Data and its three businesses employ approximately 11,000 associates at more than 70 locations worldwide.
Alliance Data consists of three businesses: Alliance Data Retail Services, a leading provider of marketing-driven credit solutions; Epsilon®, a leading provider of multichannel, data-driven technologies and marketing services; and LoyaltyOne®, which owns and operates the AIR MILES® Reward Program, Canada’s premier coalition loyalty program. For more information about the company, visit our web site, www.alliancedata.com, or follow us on Twitter via @AllianceData.Location:
Columbus, OH, USJob:
Alliance Data - RetailSchedule: