Adecco Medical is currently recruiting for a permanent Occupational Therapist job opportunity located in Minneapolis, MN 55450. WE are searching for an experience OT with a background in orthopedics, hands, and repetitive strain concepts. The selected OT will Support and encourage multidisciplinary coordination of treatment.
Occupational Therapist job responsibilities include:
- Ensure delivery of high quality patient care services
- Perform direct patient care, including evaluation of muscle, skeletal, neurological and other physical problems.
- Ensure proper documentation of patient care
- Work closely with the physician to ensure comprehensive delivery of services and quality patient care
- Secure prescription for each patient treated
- Educate patients in the proper care and use of supports and performance of exercise programs
- Degree from an AOTA approved school of occupational therapy
- 1 to 5 years experience in orthopedics, hands, and repetitive strain concepts highly preferred
- Current license as an Occupational Therapist in the State of MN
If you are interested in this Occupational Therapist job opportunity in Minneapolis, MN then please contact Adam Smith at 585-613-3032 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
or click APPLY NOW to apply online. For other opportunities available at Adecco Medical, please go to www.adeccousa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled