• Must be fluent in VHDL.
• Must be familiar with C and/or Matlab.
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or other relevant technology field with 14 years of relevant experience (12 years with an MS; 9 years with a PhD).
Previous design experience is required.
• Ability to use, configure, and manage a Cadence design.
• Previous experience with the entire design process, from design through tape out, through test and acceptance.
• A Master’s degree or PhD in a related field is highly desired.
Northrop Grumman Corporation is a leading global security company providing innovative systems, products, and solutions in unmanned systems, cybersecurity, C4ISR, and logistics and modernization to government and commercial customers worldwide.
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.