We are currently seeking Product Analysts to work in the State Management department at Kemper Personal and Commercial Lines. In this role you will provide the State Management team with the detailed analysis required to profitably grow the personal lines home and auto insurance products, and meet the needs of our customers. These positions are located in the Kemper office in Jacksonville, Florida.Position Summary
The Product Analyst will, under general supervision and in consultation with the Product Manager, coordinate, develop, and implement strategies that meet company goals and objectives in compliance with state laws and regulations. This includes necessary filings and routine correspondence with the Department of Insurance.
Principal duties include (list is not exhaustive):
• Gather, manipulate, and analyze data. Identify trends in losses, production, and competitive environment to support data driven state strategies.
• Develop understanding of rating plan variables and interactions needed to analyze factors for coverages, limits, class plans, deductibles, etc.
• Prepare complete rate review packages, and present to Product Manager, including detailed loss, production, competitive environment, and state history information.
• Prepare business requirements and participate in the testing of new and revised system programs. Ensure accuracy of programmed business specifications.
• Participate in the training and mentoring of new team members.