If you are a competitive, diligent and process-oriented individual who is able to consistently motivate and lead others to success, then join our management team at Modern Woodmen of America!
We are currently hiring-on and hiring-to-train confident and ambitious Financial Services Managers to help us build a team of successful Financial Services Representatives. Your efforts will work toward making a positive impact on the lives of our members and their communities. You will recruit representatives and train them to be high-performing financial professionals through careful supervision and instruction – involving them in the community and developing both their personal and professional knowledge.
If you are a communicative, amiable and determined individual who wants to pursue a business management career with a stable and secure industry leader, then Modern Woodmen of America may be the right place for you! Benefits
At Modern Woodmen of America, we recognize how hard our team members work in order to provide our members with the best products and service possible. Therefore, we are pleased to offer our Financial Services Managers extensive training, competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package. Additional benefits available to the Financial Services Manager include:
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Planning w/ Company Match
- Non-contributory retirement plans
- Group health and dental benefits
- Group term life insurance benefits
- Optional group disability insurance benefits
- Laptop provided
- Social Security and Medicare taxes paid
As a Financial Services Manager for Modern Woodmen of America, you will attract, select, train and supervise your team members to help them attain higher levels of success. You will instruct them on proper customer dialogue and interaction as well as educate them on our product line and the benefits of our services. Additional responsibilities for the Financial Services Manager include
- Identifying and developing strong future leaders
- Commanding the aspirations of your team members
- Continuing to grow your own leadership skills personally and professionally