Position requirements include:
• Licensed RN or LPN/LVN in good standing with State Licensing Authority.
• Associates degree preferred.
• Must have valid driver license.
• Computer proficiency.
• Ability to communicate effectively with residents, families, staff, vendors and the general public.
• Must have compassion for and desire to work with the elderly.
• Must meet all health requirements, including TB, and pass background checks.
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.