If you’re looking for a career in Accounting, you could be our next Accounting Supervisor – Accounts Payable.
As the Accounting Supervisor, you’ll be responsible for supervising the operations of the Foodservice Shared Services Accounts Payable team. You’ll also lead projects to integrate future initiatives, meet and exceed service level agreements and customer expectations, improve operational effectiveness and efficiency, resolve problems, and develop the AP team. Reporting directly to the Accounting Manager, this position is based in Manitowoc, WI.
If you’re up to the challenge, the reward is satisfaction . . . and knowing you helped build something real. Join our passionate team and help build something you can be proud of – a future filled with passion, pride, and satisfaction.
Essential Job Functions
• Transition AP functions to shared services according to project timelines.
• Transition AP functions to shared services according to functional reorganization and project timelines.
• Direct AP services per service level agreements. Establish appropriate policies and processes to support the shared service organization.
• Monitor performance of and develop staff, adherence to policies/procedures, and other finance activities as assigned.
• Work with internal and external customers to implement ongoing improvements on areas of responsibilities. Drive for centralized processing of standard accounting functions process improvements and standardization.
• Support all audit tasks (SOX, SOD) and audits.