Agent Dist Sales Support Specialist - Full Time Peoria, IL-SAL010917
This position is responsible for providing support to the Agent Sales and Development Manager and Agent Area Sales Manager with daily operations. This in-house role maintains new and on-going USCC supported agent programs and keeps up to date documentation as to the status of these programs. A critical responsibility is the timely communication/mailing of all legal correspondence, legal contracts and addendums, sales promotional and product offerings as required. It is expected this position have a working knowledge of all USCC programs, will assist agents and their front line teams with questions and issue resolutions, provide daily/weekly reporting to area agent sales manager and will assist in supporting agents as new policies and programs are released.
- Supports the communication of sales goals and productivity expectations, recognizing high performing agents and managing the phone demonstration program, device library tracking, LMS I.D. management.
- Supports the agent by assisting with troubleshooting/issue resolution activities, and communicating final resolutions to the agent.
- Provides support for co-op programs. Informs agents of U.S. Cellular® advertising protocol, monitors agent advertisements to ensure consistency with pre-approval process, reviewing and support the program.
- Conducts administration activities such as preparing and submitting reports (demo, inventory, count reports, expense reports, labor/time sheets), reviewing agent's contract for accuracy, documenting sales information, maintaining calendar of activities and events, participates in staff meetings and develops a network of people to assist with procedures or problem resolution issues.
- Supports the Agent Sales and Development Manager by assisting with account support and maintenance; knowing agent key contacts and the process for handling requests within these agents; acting as secondary contact for agent.
- Other key activities include completing training classes as identified by leadership, assisting in special projects as assigned by the Agent Area Sales Manager or Agent Sales and Development Manager remaining current on new product and service offerings and other duties assigned by leadership.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred.
- Minimum one year sales, customer service and/or retail experience required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Power Point and Internet
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and possess the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Detail oriented
- Self-motivated individual with strong organizational skills required.
- Working knowledge of wireless and enhanced devices a plus.
- Ability to travel within the territory required.
: Sales OperationsLocation(s)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled