A Project Engineer job in South Milwaukee, WI, a direct-hire opportunity, is available courtesy of Adecco Engineering and Technical. In order to be considered for this position, the right candidate must have experience in the areas of new product development and 3D CAD modeling with the use of sheet metal. The primary function of this position is in the area of conceptual engineering in which mechanical design is developed and comprehensive product definition is created, planned, scheduled, and allocating the right resources where applicable. The salary for this position is between $55,000 and $70,000 per year.
Project Engineer job responsibilities include:
• Developing the best aesthetic of the product as well as practical solutions to the mechanical elements of the product
• Timely execution of assignments that deal with company customers along with resolving design and engineering concerns
• Participating in new product development initiatives
• Collaborating with all engineering departments to ensure product is delivered on time
• Involved in full life cycle of product from conception to completion
• Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• Experience with 3D CAD modeling
• Experience with sheet metal, metal fabrication, or thermoforming
• Willing to consider entry level mechanical graduates for this position
If you are interested in this Project Engineer job in South Milwaukee, WI then please click APPLY NOW. For other opportunities available at Adecco Engineering and Technical go to www.adeccousa.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled