Aventine Hill Partners, Inc. is a Texas based professional services firm providing C-level advisory, consulting, interim staffing, and executive search solutions in the areas of Accounting & Finance; Business & Technology; and Risk & Compliance.
- We deliver exceptional service to our clients by providing highly skilled consultants that bring in-depth expertise, knowledge, and effective solutions to complex business issues and interim needs.
- We support our consultants with a variety of exciting client engagements by providing them with a level of behind the scene tools, technology, and continuing education that is second to none.
We are the firm of choice because our approach to serving clients, consultants and candidates is the same….Uncompromising Quality in all that we do. We understand that our consultants are the lifeblood of our company and we treat them with the same level of respect, importance, and support as we treat our clients.
Aventine Hill Partners Office Locations
- Austin, Houston, and San Antonio
Inspiring. Empowering. Rewarding. These are some of the words Aventine Hill Consultants commonly use to describe their careers. We work with some of the market’s most innovative minds on high-impact projects. No matter what you do at Aventine Hill Partners, you’ll play an integral part in shaping the future of great companies.
Benefits for our Consultants:
We are looking for an experienced IT Auditor to join our consulting team!
- Career path – a fast growing company with a number of options for career growth
- Flexibility – ability to choose assignments and hours to work
- Employee satisfaction – to work for a company with a reputation of one of the best places to work in Texas
- Medical, Dental, Vision, insurance with employer supplemented premiums
- Short/Long Term Disability and Life Insurance plans
- Paid Time Off and 401(k)
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vacation and Christmas Club Savings Accounts
- Develops comprehensive financial services IT internal audit programs
- Plan and execute the day-to-day activities of IT audit engagements in the areas of: system development, IT operations, IT security, change control, vendor management, package implementation and/or platform/application reviews
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of technology controls throughout the business cycle
- Identify and communicate audit findings to senior management
- Identifies technology risks in major lines of business and controls in place to mitigate these risks
- Reviews company practices and records for compliance with established internal policies and procedures
- Develops recommendations for improving internal controls, operating efficiency, and the adequacy of company IT infrastructure and operations
- Conducts follow-up reviews of compliance deficiencies noted during audits
- Creates professional reports to communicate analyses, findings, and recommendations in an effective manner