- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a closely related field from an accredited university is required
- 2-4 years of experience with the development of Intelligent Transportation Systems Plans and Specifications
- EI required, professional engineering license is highly desired
- Perform quality, schedule and cost control activities on assigned projects and tasks
- Effectively manage and deliver on existing and new project
- Working knowledge of Microstation, AutoCAD and other PC software packages (MS Office Suite) typically associated with engineering
When applying to this position, please include your salary requirements on your cover letter or resume. RS&H offers a competitive benefits and compensation package.
For a complete list of our current openings or for more information about our company, please visit our website www.rsandh.com.
RS&H, whose tradition began in 1941, is a facilities and infrastructure consulting firm whose client-centered program structure provides value-added solutions to clients around the world. Our firm is rapidly growing and is seeking intelligent, innovative, and forward thinking professionals at all levels to join our dynamic team.
RS&H’s success is due in large part to the hard work and dedication of its associates. We recognize and reward the efforts of our associates by providing them an array of professional development opportunities and comprehensive compensation and benefits plans.
RS&H’s Rankings on 2013 lists of top firms is as follows:
Engineering News-Record 2013 Sourcebook
#80 of Top 500 Design Firms
#51 of Top 100 ‘Pure’ Designers
#25 of Top 50 in Transportation
#20 of Top 25 in Highways
#15 of Top 25 in Airports
#18 of Top 25 in Manufacturing
#8 of Top 10 in Aerospace
#55 of Top 100 Construction Management-for-Fee Firms
#47 of Top 300 Architectural Firms
Roads & Bridges Top Design Firm Go-To Lists
#20 of Top 20 Bridge Design Firms
#19 of Top 25 Road & Highway Design Firms
#15 of Top 15 Design-Build Design Firms
#14 of Top 15 Airport Design Firms
#14 of Top 15 Storm Water Design Firms
#12 of Top 15 Mass-Transit Design Firms
RS&H is an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability