▪ Ensure that all activities and interactions comply with Sanofi business guidance’s, policies and SOPs, OIG, ACCME, and PhRMA guidelines/policies.
▪ Establish and maintain credible peer-to-peer scientific interaction with international, national, and top regional opinion leaders based on cutting edge clinical data and information.
▪ Serve as a primary resource for clinical and scientific information to internal associates and external health care providers.
▪ Communicate customer insights and emerging clinical/scientific trends to internal stakeholders.
▪ Provide input in the development of and ensure the appropriate execution of clinically relevant regional medical meetings (e.g. advisory boards, symposia, consultant and investigator meetings)
▪ Ensure delivery of high quality education to impact optimal patient care.
▪ Collaborate with cross-functional teams in assessing community education/research needs and develop education/research strategies to meet those needs.
▪ Critically evaluate the educational quality of company sponsored educational programs.
▪ Assist in the identification of investigators and sites for company-sponsored trials.
▪ Serve as a liaison for the review, submission, execution and completion of Investigator Initiated Trial proposals.
▪ Participate in the spontaneous educational grant process.
- Maintain appropriate communication flow with internal and external teams.