TITLE: Payroll Administrator
SUMMARY OF FUNCTIONS:
Responsible for performing data entry and audit of information into HR/Payroll system and related duties.
• Enter New Hires into ADP including tax set up and direct deposit set up
• Audit New Hire Paperwork and contact field representatives if paperwork is missing
• Process status changes, terminations, work location changes in ADP
• Set up new PA tax location in ADP to remain in compliance with Act 32
• Assisting checking payroll reports during the payroll process cycle
• Troubleshoot payroll errors caught during the payroll process
• Assist with W2 mailings, corrections and returns
• Manage WOTC program
• Work with employees to reset passwords and registering in ADP Self-Serve
• Correct Direct Deposit rejections from banks and ensure employee is paid
• Creation and filing of new hire paperwork
• Provides support as needed to Payroll Manager.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
• Prior experience with ADP
• Able to work in team environment.
• Excellent organizational and auditing skills.
• Excellent data entry skills.
• Detail oriented
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Proficient working knowledge of MS Office.