Nestle Waters North America is seeking a Warehouse Supervisor. This is a tremendous opportunity with excellent benefits and rewards! Shift is between the hours of 6pm and 3:30am and candidate must be flexible with the start to finish time.
The Warehouse Supervisor’s primary purpose, within a branch warehouse operation, is to coach, develop, and lead front-line 3rd shift warehouse personnel while also working as part of the 3rd shift work team.
Ultimately the goal of the Warehouse Supervisor is to develop a high-performing team of warehouse personnel that consistently achieves its daily productivity goals. The Warehouse Supervisor also plays a crucial role in establishing team norms, ensuring alignment to NWNA Aspirations and Beliefs, and building teamwork. The Warehouse Supervisor will also establish expectations for individual and team performance via the merit review process and demonstrate adherence to company policies and procedures.
Inclusion of the Warehouse Supervisor position in the Branch structure is recommended when there are 3+ forklift operators working on 3rd shift and/or when the Branch Warehouse Productivity can be improved with this role.
People Development – Direct Supervisory Tasks (40%)
- Reflects NWNA’s Aspirations & Beliefs in conducting daily business role and activities
- Supports the interview, selection, hiring, training and retention process for front-line team members
- Provides coaching and feedback to team members
- Communicates effectively to team members and leads through changes in company policies and initiatives
- Leads through communication via a daily warehouse planning meeting
- Conducts employee PDP process including merit reviews, one-on-one’s, scorecard reviews and progressive discipline process when needed
- Supports execution of work safety programs & training
Route Loading Operation – Direct Shift Work Tasks (40%)
- Full Service Loading tasks as required
- Ensure accurate loading of all products
Warehouse Standards – Direct Shift Work Tasks (10%)
- General housekeeping of Warehouse including consolidation of product, sweeping, organizing, etc.
- Light facility maintenance
- Yard clean up
- Complete facility security / safety inspections
Product Handling - Direct Shift Work Tasks (10%)
- Load / Unload V-bed trailers
- Ship / Receive / Validate all product deliveries and returns
- Organize / stage product to support daily warehouse operations
Reports directly to the Zone Logistics Manager and Zone Warehouse Manager.
NWNA offers a comprehensive benefits package with a broad range of health, wellness, and financial (includes 401k/Profit sharing/tuition reimbursement).
An Equal Opportunity Employer