Audit Manager-General Audit-Louisville, KY (Full Time or Seasonal Options)ID:
Audit - General Audit
Regular Full-TimeMore information about this opportunity:Company Overview:
For this specific opportunity, we are seeking talented professionals for full-time or seasonal work arrangement options. You can work on all aspects of engagements, participate in continuing education and continue to get the necessary on-the-job training to grow professionally. Seasonal work arrangement can be tailored to match the demands of client service with the desire you may have for a lower total overall work schedule.
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private entities while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With a total of more than 3,000 personnel, Crowe and its subsidiaries have offices coast to coast. The firm is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest global accounting networks in the world, consisting of more than 150 independent accounting and advisory services firms in more than 100 countries around the world.Position Summary:
Crowe Horwath has an exciting opportunity for an Audit Manager for our General Audit team in Louisville.
As part of the audit team, the Audit Manager will be responsible for:
- Owning the client relationships with a variety of clients in various industries within our Commercial Services and Government practice
- Responsible for managing multiple teams and providing performance feedback to all members of those teams at the conclusion of engagements
- Anticipating and addressing client concerns and resolving problems as they arise
- Promoting new ideas and business solutions that result in extended services to existing clients
- Keeping abreast of latest developments and the firm's standards and policies
- Keeping abreast of industry developments and their effects on client's competitive positionQualifications:
This opportunity is open for candidates interested in Full-time or seasonal work arrangement options.
- 5 to 7 years of recent experience with a public accounting firm
- Experience working with clients in the commercial services or government sector required
- Candidate must be a licensed CPA in the state of Kentucky or must be able to be licensed in Kentucky
- Ability to interact with clients, prospects, all levels of staff, and colleagues in a professional fashion
- Strong skills in maintaining great client service and strong time management skills
- Experience supervising engagement team members and instructing them on completing assigned task
- Strong technical skills in accounting and auditing
- Ability to adequately manage multiple engagements with multiple teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must