Tractor Supply Company (TSCO) is the largest operator of retail farm and ranch stores in the United States. We presently have more than 1,300 TSC stores in 48 states and an e-commerce website at TractorSupply.com. We are a growth company and research indicates we have an opportunity to grow to 2,100 domestic Tractor Supply store locations. It is very exciting to be a part of this $5 billion organization.
Information Systems Professionals who thrive on challenge and who earn their teammates' respect are discovering exciting new careers at Tractor Supply Company. Not only do we offer a bright future with a stable and growing $5 billion company, Tractor Supply offers the opportunity to be part of an enthusiastic team that is growing professionally. With brand new offices for IT in Brentwood (Nashville) Tennessee, and new projects underway and planned, this is the time to check out Tractor Supply. As the largest operator of retail farm and ranch stores in the United States, we are dedicated to values that support the needs of those who live the life "out here".
Tractor Supply Company offers a very attractive compensation and benefits package including medical (day-1), dental, vision, life insurance, LTD, STD, DD insurances, matched 401(k), discounted stock purchase opportunity, holiday pay, vacation, personal and sick days and more.
Are you an ETL Development professional with leadership experience? This is your opportunity to join a Fortune 500 company in an entry-level leadership role. You will guide your team to grow their technical skills and their careers. Our data integration tool is Talend, but experience with equivalent tools will be considered. If you are skilled in SQL tuning, data modeling, Java/C++ and if coaching and mentoring a team is what you have done and want to do, apply today!
This position is responsible for managing a team of ETL developers. This role is hands-on; the Development Team Lead may also spend time writing code alongside other developers. Team workload includes researching, architecting, gathering requirements, designing, documenting, and modifying software throughout the complete production life cycle.
- Lead a team of developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and development of new software programs and applications
- Assigns, delegates and monitors the day-to-day work of developers
- Hires, develops and motivates assigned staff
- Serves as a liaison with network administrators, systems analysts, and support teams to assist in resolving problems with software products or company software systems
- Writes, translates, and codes software programs and applications according to specifications
- Assists in the preparation and documentation of program requirements and specifications
- Runs and monitors software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging
- Generates statistics, prepares, and writes reports for management and/or team members on the status of the programming process
- Conducts research on emerging application development software products, languages, and standards in support of procurement and development efforts
- Recommends, schedules, and performs software improvements and upgrades
- Perform other duties as assigned