The Marketing Specialist will execute on a variety of Marketing assignments including research, copy writing, and graphic design for printed collateral, digital and print ads, website content, social media, sales proposals/presentations, industry events, operational letters/forms, internal product training, and client webinars.
• Translates proof points into creative copy for printed collateral, website content, social media, newsletters, emails, ads, and radio/video scripts
• Develops copy for operational and/or service-related emails, letters, forms, online banking message center, and account statement messages
• Creates layouts for printed collateral, advertisements, promotional items, presentation templates, and web pages; designs info-graphics and icons
• Coordinates industry events including planning, pre-show communication, booth appearance, promotional items, and post-show follow-up mailings
• Responds to request for proposals (RFI, RFP, RFQ); coordinates and maintains responses from Company SMEs.
• Provides product consultation and training to internal departments and customers about new and existing products
• Acts as a Subject Matter Expert for the Company’s products and services
• Participates and reports Marketing project/assignment in Project Management meetings as needed
• Conducts meeting with meeting requester, as appropriate, to determine assignment requirements from Business
• Identifies and facilitates the review and approval process with stakeholders including Business, Marketing, Legal and Compliance departments
• Maintains original Marketing files with respective Compliance approvals as well as comprehensive online library of PDFs for Company-wide usage
Applicants can possess a combination of some or all of these experiences. There are multiple positions being filled. The Marketing Manager will balance individual strengths and qualifications to ensure these responsibilities will be met as a team.