About NorthEast Treatment Centers:
NorthEast Treatment Centers, Inc. (NET) is a non-profit organization committed to providing behavioral health and social services to adults, adolescents, children and their families in the Greater Philadelphia region and the state of Delaware. NET seeks dedicated, caring and inspired staff members to join its diverse and family oriented team.
• Work as part of the CUA Support Team toward achieving the objectives as established in the Single Case Plan (SCP).
• Facilitate safe case closure for in home service cases.
• Facilitate reunification or other permanency by:
• Assisting the CUA CM to focus on permanency opportunities.
• Tracking and managing the movement of cases through the permanency process.
• Assisting the CUA CM in preparing the children, youth, and families for reunification or other permanency.
• Supporting the CUA CM in preparation for Court.
• Supervise visits when necessary.
• Participate in Family Team Conferences when necessary.
• Attend Court Hearings as needed but never in lieu of the CUA CM.
• Document in the appropriate section of ECMS any activity they have performed within six business days.
• Attend and complete all training mandated by DHS and designated by NET