As a Senior Originator in the Multifamily Agency Finance segment of PNC Real Estate, you will identify and pursue opportunities to develop customer relationships and place permanent debt through Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and FHA. You will also have the ability to utilize the broader balance sheet product set of PNC Real Estate and PNC Capital Markets to develop and maintain these customer relationships..
This business segment provides integrated products and services to the multifamily housing industry offering 'one-source' capital options for developers and owners of all types of multifamily housing properties. The business unit also provides expertise in low income housing tax credit equity syndication.
This position has the capability to be located on the East Coast.
Evaluate sponsor-provided financial projections for multifamily financing opportunities, develop and present preliminary assessment of project feasibility and suggest structuring options.
Meet with existing and potential clients to retain and/or develop relationships. Assess a client's capital/financial needs and utilize experience in the industry and with product set to structure a tailor-made solution.
Evaluate and resolve, in conjunction with underwriting, loan administration and other supporting functions, significant business or relationship issues and developer concerns. Coordinate information flow to the various constituencies as transactions progress.
Monitor client transactions for potential financial and/or operating risk to PNC.
Maintain strong relationships with clients and with internal support areas.
Maintain a thorough understanding of the product set offered through Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae and FHA, the historic tax credit program and low income housing tax credit investment funds.
Attend various training sessions, informational and team meetings and participation in industry conferences. The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Bachelors degree in Finance or Real Estate. Experience will be considered in lieu of education.
- 8-10 years sales/origination experience in one or more of the products offered, e.g. multifamily construction lending, permanent lending through Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac, low income housing tax credit investment funds - required.
- Sound analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate and close a deal with confidence.
- Decisive and makes intelligent judgements based upon sound reasoning.