- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in software development company.
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint Portal 2010 & 2013.
- Strong knowledge of SharePoint Designer, Visual Studio, Infopath.
- Strong knowledge of SQL database design, and development
- Strong work ethic and the ability to creatively accomplish aggressive project goals when necessary.
- Possess strong analytical and technical skills
- SharePoint 2007 & 2010 development framework, SharePoint Services and SharePoint Portal
- Experience in programming in Windows Script Host, PowerShell, SharePoint web services, designer and infopath is desired
- Strong knowledge of (C#) ASP.NET development within the SharePoint framework
Don’t delay. Join the Software Resources team today! Software Resources specializes in connecting talented IT professionals with challenging job opportunities that transform jobs into careers.
To meet our clients hiring needs, we continuously source talented IT Professionals with all levels of expertise and in all disciplines. We offer world class major medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) with match, short term disability, Life Insurance and AD&D. You, our future employees, can make a tremendous difference to our company and our clients. Please apply to this job and experience the Software Resources difference. You can view all of our jobs at http://www.softwareresources.com/it-careers/it-job-search/
Software Resources specializes in IT talent recruitment services and workforce staffing solutions. Founded in 1992 as an IT staffing services firm, we are a privately held women-owned business enterprise (WBE), celebrating our 22nd year in business. We are headquartered in Lake Mary, Florida, just outside of Orlando. With branches and sales professionals throughout the U.S., Software Resources is the staffing agency of choice for clients and consultants.
We specialize in IT. It’s what we do and what we know, every day. We provide contract, contract to hire and direct hire placement IT staffing solutions for Energy, Entertainment/Gaming/New Media, Financial Services, Government, Healthcare, Hospitality, Professional Services, and Security.
We thank you for your support.