My name is Talla Sainath
and I represent US Tech Solutions.
US Tech Solutions is a global staff augmentation firm providing a wide-range of talent on-demand and total workforce solutions. To know more about US Tech Solutions, please visit our website www.ustechsolutions.com
We are constantly on the lookout for professionals to fulfill the staffing needs of our clients, and we currently have a job opening that may interest you. Below is a summary of the position.
If you are interested in the opportunity listed below, please forward your updated resume along with current contact information, or perhaps you can recommend someone who would be interested in this position. Job Title: .Net Developer Location: Phoenix, AZDuration: 7 Months Short Description:
Collaborate with assigned business unit clients and IT staff to deliver effective and innovative business technology solutions. Plan, coordinate and/or perform requirements and feasibility analysis, project definition, design, development, etc. Skills Required: Skills Required / Desired Amount of Experience
BS/BA in Comp Sci, Info Sys, Business or related Required Eight (8) years progressive App Sys, Devel & Integration Exp Required IBM Filenet 5.1 administration and API programming experience Required 3 Years .net C# Development experience Required 3 Years Sharepoint 2010 experience Highly desired 2 Years SQL Server Experience Highly desired 2 Years Complete Description:
- Collaborate with assigned business unit clients and information technology (IT) staff to deliver effective and innovative business technology solutions. Develop broad knowledge and understanding of client business environment, priorities, and processes.
- Coordinate and/or provide preventative and predictive maintenance services of existing systems (systems enhancements, preventative and corrective maintenance, query support and general customer support). Recommend maintenance, modification and/or replacement of existing IT systems.
- Ensure successful integration and compatibility of new and existing information systems by utilizing and applying APS’ Services Oriented Architecture standards.
- For small to mid-size projects, coordinate all phases of project planning and execution, including estimating resources and tasks, creating, managing and controlling project schedules and resources. Support the development of project budgets.
- Interface with IT Business Partner, clients, and vendors to ensure project objectives are clearly understood, documented, communicated, and successfully achieved.
- Lead or participate in developing, validating, and execution of all levels of testing.
- Lead teams of 2-4 for small to mid-size projects of limited scope and/or duration. May also participate as project member on more complex projects, larger scope projects.
- May serve as a subject matter expert in a specific area or areas of business processes and systems.
- Plan, coordinate and/or perform requirements and feasibility analysis, project definition, design, development and implementation of new or innovative information technology (IT) systems and modifications to existing IT systems to optimize business processes.
- Provide procedural, technical and/or developmental mentoring to less experienced staff. May provide direction regarding some of the daily activities of other department staff.
- Resolve complex business technology issues. Develop, recommend, and implement innovative IT solutions to maximize operational efficiency and effectiveness. Integrate continuous process improvement/refinement by utilizing and applying operational and performance procedures.
Thanks and Regards J ......?Talla Sainath US Tech Solutions Inc
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, business or related discipline, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- An additional eight (8) years of progressively responsible experience demonstrating expert knowledge of application systems, development and integration services.
Email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Work: 201-524-9600 x 137
Fax: 201-524-9601www.ustechsolutions.comhttp://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=77237909We respect your email and Internet privacy. If you have received this e-mail in error or wish to be removed from our e-mail list, please write us with "Remove" in subject line and your ID will be removed from our mailing list immediately. Include complete address and/or domain to be removed. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.