General Function: The primary responsibilities for this position will be to provide administrative support throughout the loan application process.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Online Business Group Team Support
- Provide administrative support throughout the loan application process. Service loans in the loan processing system, as needed.
- Interact with internal and external customers over the phone. Answer inquiries and make requests to facilitate the origination of loans.
- Prioritize and respond to customer email correspondence.
- Complete requests to fax, email and mail documents and correspondence to both internal and external customers.
- Assign documents received from customers to the correct customer accounts in STARS.
- Maintain and improve quality results by following standards and recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Assist with compiling audit reports for Quality Assurance and Corporate Compliance teams.
- Participate in projects as assigned by management.
Back Office Administration
- Organize supplies and maintain ordering consistency.
- Coordinate office maintenance with corporate Facility Manager.
- Travel to the corporate office when needed to deliver and retrieve mail, reports, supplies etc.
Supervisory Responsibilities: Does not supervise other employees
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- 1 to 2 years experience.
- PC skills; Microsoft Office - Excel, Word & Outlook
- Ability to work under pressure with strict time deadlines
- Strong and effective written and verbal communication skills to communicate with all levels of management required
- Flexible schedule (ability to work a 1 PM to 10 PM schedule Monday-Friday, and rotating Saturdays)
- Ability to work as a team and interact with other departments
- Experience in handling customer contacts and resolution.
- Respond rapidly in a challenging, fast-paced environment where new variables are constantly emerging and business processes changing.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise considerable judgment and discretion in safeguarding company information and establishing good working relationships.
1. Normal office environment
2. Extending viewing of computer screens
3. Sitting for extended periods of time
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Associates may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation.