Novation has won awards for our focus on ethics, leadership, diversity, technology and environmental initiatives in our industry, made the great places to work list and works hard to “be green” in our practices and our offices. In 2013, the health care customers Novation serves used our contracts to purchase $49 billion in products and services and we continue to grow. Additionally, we help lower costs for America's hospitals. Since 2009, we have driven approximately $1.4 billion in savings from price improvements for our customers. We offer a culture that likes to promote from within and we have a tremendous benefits package. Join our team to help improve the healthcare costs and quality for providers across the country.
Title: Alliance Marketing Manager
Location: Irving, TX
The Alliance Marketing Manager will assist Marketing leadership in building sales campaigns in support of company growth goals. Will interact with sales teams to launch and manage campaigns.
- Partner with Alliance Marketing management to develop the overall Novation sales story and disseminate to sales teams.
- Create marketing materials to effectively represent the products, services, brands and/or organization to customers and prospects.
- Understands customer satisfaction surveys and applies learning to marketing solutions.
- Works with Competitive Intelligence to provide assistance in pro-actively understanding and creating marketing solutions to competitive threats.
- Assists management in interfacing with Comparative Analysis team to convey member/new member status and identify opportunities for recruiting and retaining members.
- Supports Supplier Diversity team and other Novation stakeholders with marketing activities as appropriate.
- Design, develop sales collateral and sales training materials.
- Will work with agencies to create graphic designs
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience in Marketing, supporting sales or company growth perferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Diplomacy, flexibility, and the ability to successfully interact with employees at all levels of the company as well as all representatives from our customers and vendor organizations
- Enthusiasm, creativity, and a passion for innovation
- Ability to maintain an appropriate sense of urgency
- Good peer to peer communication
•The ability to function effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Please refer to our website to view our exceptional benefits that start day one!
Equal Opportunity Employer Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The Company is committed to equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, ethnicity, age, national origin, sexual orientation, disability status, veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.