As an Oracle E-Business Suite Systems Administrator, you will join PNC's Information Technology group, and will be instrumental in helping to maintain PNC's reputation for technology excellence in both business applications and new innovations.
Working under broad guidance, your team and area will be responsible for performing application software development for system enhancements potentially across a variety of technology platforms. You will also augment your skills on such projects as system enhancements and operational and technical support for routine and non-complex system functions for our Lines of Business (LOB) service partners.
You will develop complex application software for system enhancements and assess and determine design considerations including application programs. You may also modify databases, client reports, internal reports, and online presentations.
THE POSITION WILL BE LOCATED IN PITTSBURGH, PA
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent in an IT-related field with 7 - 10 years related experience
* Possess an expert and thorough understanding of IT concepts including database concepts structures, software/application development techniques and testing techniques
* Expert and thorough understanding of core technologies contained within the LOB application supported
* Professional experience with planning, designing, developing, and deploying production applications (multiple platforms experience preferred)
* Strong verbal and written communications skills
* Must have the ability to interact with all levels of management and teams
Responsibilities will include:
* Install, Configure, implement and manage Oracle E-Business Suite environments.
* Install, configure, implement and support Oracle database environments with RAC configurations.
* Help to architect, build and support highly-available Oracle EBS, Database and Fusion Middleware environments including appropriate reporting, backup-recovery and monitoring systems.
* Performance tuning, cloning, patching and upgrade of Oracle EBS environments.
* Participate in capacity management of the existing environments.
* Establish and Maintain security of the environments. Support and comply with associated SOX standards and procedures.