Perfect Teeth is a network of dental offices throughout Colorado, New Mexico, and Arizona providing high quality comprehensive dental care. We understand the only way to build and sustain a long-lasting and thriving practice is by listening to our patients, addressing their chief complaints, taking care of their needs, and ensuring they come back. Our ‘Patients First’ philosophy has helped us grow to be the largest provider of dental practices in the region, with 65 offices and more than 100 affiliated dentists and specialists.
There are a lot of dental groups across the United States, so what makes us different? Apart from the fact that we take care of the administrative burden, employees with Perfect Teeth enjoy a work/life balance rarely seen in other large dental groups. Our average practice is designed and built to have a private practice look, feel, and flow, so our practices have a much more intimate feel than most large group practices. Employees like this, and so do patients! Check out what people are saying about us: find us on Glassdoor and Indeed!
Pediatric dentists get the benefit of working in a practice with a network of internal referrals and patients at their fingertips. We have pediatric dentists located geographically in specialty centers throughout our network to optimize access to care for patients, and to ensure we are keeping our pediatric dentists busy. We are currently seeking a pediatric dentist willing to work 2-3 days/week. We want pediatric dentists who:
• Provide dental care for infants, children, and adolescents
• Have a passion for dentistry and being around others
• Connect and build trust with every patient
• Create a calming and gentle environment to relieve patients’ anxiety
• Network with Perfect Teeth dentists to build trust and increase patient referrals
• Address patients’ chief concern
• Cultivate a ‘Patients First’ philosophy
• Execute company’s internal marketing program
• Resolve patient/parent complaints
• Conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, OSHA, and MSDS guidelines
• Have no history of dental board actions or liability claims, as evidenced by successfully passing a thorough background check by a provider selected by Perfect Teeth