Xerox is the world's leading enterprise for business process and document management. Its services, technology, and expertise enable workplaces - from small businesses to large global enterprises - to simplify the way work gets done so they operate more effectively and focus more on what matters most: their real business. Xerox offers business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, healthcare solutions, HR benefits management, finance support, transportation solutions, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide. The company also provides extensive leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox serves clients in more than 160 countries. For more information, visit www.xerox.com, www.news.xerox.com, www.realbusiness.com or www.xerox.com/businessservices.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Seeking Medicaid knowledgeable, senior MMIS functional/technical subject matter experts to act as Product Owners for each functional area of Xerox’s Health Enterprise system. Product owners are responsible for championing the Health Enterprise platform, understanding fit and gaps against contractual requirements and ensuring the successful implementation of given functional area requirements.
Primary functional areas:
• Benefit Plan / Reference
• Claims Entry and Adjudication
• Claims Payment / Financial
• Service Authorization
• Member / EPSDT TPL
• Managed Care
- Owns all client and internal requirements of a functional area towards successful implementation of MMIS system configurations, customizations, and changes around these requirements
- Ensures that the designs of any project specific enhancements are “closest possible” aligned with the platform design and are absolutely necessary per the contractual requirements.
- Collaborates with relevant functional and technical teams for design, development and testing activities around client requirements.
• Oversees successful completion of project deliverables including requirements documentation, change control artifacts, traceability matrices, etc.
• Assigns and monitors work of functional personnel, and contractors.
- Ensures appropriate functional and technical resources are allocated and maintained to facilitate the successful completion of the project.
- All other duties as assigned
• 10+ years of relevant experience that demonstrates progressive responsibility including 5+ years of experience in a functional and/or technical management role on an MMIS development or maintenance environment
• Agile environment experience preferred
• Able to excel in a face-paced environment with tight deadlines
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by sending an e-mail to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].