• BS degree in Electrical Engineering, Electrical Engineering Technology or equivalent with a minimum of 9 years professional experience or an MS with 7 years of experience.
• Minimum of 4 years of experience in EMI/EMC compliance engineering, specializing in the areas of design & risk mitigation, test, and project management.
• Experience working with Mathcad (or equivalent) analytical models for radiated electrical fields
• Experience with lab test equipment including receivers, spectrum analyzers, generators, amplifiers and antennas
• Technical knowledge of product qualification testing
• Must have excellent communication skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Outlook, and Visio.
• Candidate should have a thorough working knowledge of MIL-STD’s 461/464/704 (or equivalent commercial standards).
• Must be organized, flexible, and able to multitask in a dynamic team environment. Interact with colleagues to create modeling definitions
• The willingness and ability to occasionally work off-shift hours as necessary.
• The ability to obtain and maintain DoD Top Secret clearance
• U.S. Citizenship is required
• Current active US Secret level security clearance or higher.
• Previous EMI/EMC design leadership experience
• Strong mathematical background and analytical simulation experience
• Experience working Mathcad (or equivalent) analytical models to estimate parasitic coupling of EMI induced electromagnetic energy through power supplies, chassis, and electronic modules
• iNARTE certification
• Knowledge of TILE software