At BrightStar we are different, we Make More Possible for our clients every day. We are looking for a unique individual, this person serves with passion, always does the right thing and holds themselves accountable. The result is we always Make it Great for our clients!
The Customer Care Manager is responsible for scheduling of field staff, managing all touch-points (field staff, care recipient and family caregiver) and client care standards, and ensuring the branch meets or exceeds inquiry conversion goals.
You will need an excellent phone voice – where we can hear a smile! We are expanding our team of like minded individuals whose sole focus is customer satisfaction! Do you have the ability to respond professionally and appropriately on behalf of BrightStar? Are you looking for fun, appreciation and the excitement of a high growth environment?
You must be highly motivated, a self-starter and capable of working autonomously with strong organization and problem-solving skills.
This is a multi-tasking, fast changing, role and you must be able to work in a frequently changing, sometimes stressless environment. We operate 24/7 for our clients and our team rotate call to fulfill our obligations.
* Competitive Pay
* Quarterly Performance Bonus
* Fun, supportive, working environment
This role indirectly supervises field staff. You will be accountable for scheduling, inquiry conversions and touch points for staff, clients and their families.
The Customer Care Manager must consistently demonstrate and foster the following core values behaviors during all interactions with shareholders, clients, employees, vendors, and other business partners. Core values are the key behaviors that determine our decision-making at BrightStar.
* Be Open and Postive
* Serve with Passion
* Do the Right Thing
* Do What You Say
* Make It Great!
* Must demonstrate and have a “get-it” mentality; clearly understands his/her key accountability; confident as a subject matter expert in his/her job
* Demonstrates a “want-it” attitude; accepts challenges; asks, “what can I do to help?” demonstrates a high-level of drive and energy for his/her job and success of others.
*Demonstrates the capacity to perform desired job expectations; ability to grow and “stretch” in position as the needs of the business changes and evolves.
CORE COMPETENCIES - SCHEDULING
* Supports and uses all technology tools and resources to ensure proper business processes
* Schedules staff to meet client care needs and minimize non-billed overtime.
* Ensures on-call phone and assigned staff are properly trained and available as needed.
* Ensures care and staff coverage 24/7 to meet the needs of our clients and protect BrightStar brand standards.
* Must be able to process schedules for up to 60 clients and 1,800 hours per week.
* Serve as a “fill-in” to ensure coverage in field.
* Support competency assessments of field staff (CNAs/LPNs) if allowed under the direction/supervision of the DON.
* Supports maintenance of client files and security.
* Tracks client feedback regarding field staff performance and quality care standards.
* Monitors Santrax notifications (if applicable).
CORE COMPETENCIES - CUSTOMER CARE
* Effectively manages the customer care procedures and serves as point of contact for client/customer relations.
* Meets or exceeds “inquiry to client” conversion goals for branch.
* Implements and executes consistent conversion practices to drive revenues and client base.
* Ensure high-quality customer care is provided at every stage of the client touch-points; phone to in-home consultation:
* Contact of field staff, client, and family caregiver care coordinator: 24-hours, 7-days, and 30-days after care begins and every 30 days thereafter.
* Ensure field staff are compatibility-matched and stay informed of client well-being.
* Supports intake calls and service standards:
* Visit client prospects, obtain signed service agreements
* Process new client referral calls; schedules home visits
* Sends information to clients prospects
* Follows plan of care details (developed by *DON or other staff RN under direction of DON) and communicates and educates field staff about specific client needs
* Ensures client care survey standards are 9 or greater; ensures service and care reflects a perfect 10 experience with every client.
* Other duties as required.
Experience & Qualifications:
* BA preferred, significant (2 years +) experience in similar position an acceptable alternative
* LVN or LPN license
Keywords: staffing, client service, schedule, scheduling, coordinator, coordinating, human resources, hire, hiring, compensation, personnel, manager, supervisor, customer service, recruiting, LVN, Licensed Vocational Nurse, recruitment, billing