Do you want to work on a lean, mean Rails app serving millions of requests a day? Join us! Key Ring, a Gannett company, is the leading mobile loyalty solution. We’re revolutionizing Loyalty and Rewards programs by helping millions of users save time and money through our industry leading mobile app. We also help hundreds of companies attract loyal customers, analyze customer data, and simplify their shopping experience through our online dashboard.
What we are looking for in a fellow Ruby/Rails Developer:
● Strong programming ability in Ruby; familiarity with Rails a plus
● Passion and experience with UXcentric development
● Familiarity or willingness to learn HAML, SCSS, CoffeeScript
You’ll be ahead if you’re familiar with:
● Memcache, MySQL, MongoDB, or Redis
● Amazon Web Services (EC2, CloudFront, Route 53, S3)
What you’ll be building with us at Key Ring:
● Customer facing functionality with a focus on simplicity and usability
● Implementing design comps using HAML/SASS/CoffeeScript and the Rails asset pipeline
● RESTful API endpoints for mobile clients
● Infrastructure on AWS
● Scalability and speed optimizations at every layer of the stack
You’ll be joining a small, close-knit group of likeminded developers and entrepreneurs with the backing of one of the largest media companies in the nation. Salary and compensation will be competitive.