Registered Dietitian Category:
-not applicable- Education Level:
Bachelor's Degree Location Name:
South River Health & Rehabilitation Center Do you still have a little room in your heart for our residents? Here's your chance to join a dynamic team of professionals as we care for the elderly with dignity! South River Health and Rehabilitation Center is currently seeking a Registered Dietitian to join our team. This position works part time, flexible schedule.
The successful candidate for the Dietitian position will assess the nutritional needs of residents, maintaining all records and Plan of Care. To be considered for this position, candidates must be registered and licensed as a dietitian, with Long Term Care/Geriatric nutrition experience preferred.
All CommuniCare employees enjoy a team oriented and friendly work environment. We strive to plan company activities often and make work fun. We offer competitive salaries and an outstanding benefits package for full time associates, and a PTO package for part time associates, as well.
Job responsibilities of the Registered Dietitian may include but are not limited to:
- Assessing residents’ nutritional needs, planning, and implementing approaches for correcting nutritional problems.
- Maintaining records relating to residents’ nutritional care.
- Supervising tray line periodically.
- Visiting residents in dining rooms at meal times to observe change in behavioral patters and eating habits.
- Directing substitutions for residents on special diets to ensure adequate nutrition and adherence to prescribed diet.
- Observing employees serving residents at meal times and take necessary corrective action to improve service.
If you can be a team leader and team player, we would like you on our team! Registered Dietitians with long term care and/or hospital experience, please submit your resume for immediate consideration!