Skills needed to be successful in this position:
- Candidates MUST have experience working closely with front end developers and be able to understand the implications of back end design on front end design.
- Software Developer Leads MUST be skilled in C# WinForms and/or WPF Development.
- Experience with applications needing connectivity to Oracle in both native and ODBC environments.
- Proven experience designing and implementing robust GUIs
- Knowledge of Microsoft .Net Framework 4.0 and 4.x, Visual Studio 2010/2013, and Microsoft Enterprise Libraries.
- Working knowledge of C++ and C#.Net.
- Strong background in dealing with XML data type. Familiarity with Oracle SQL Extensions for XML data extraction and parsing as well as with SQL/XML functions for conversion of tabular data into XML format.
- Advanced knowledge of and experience with Oracle PL/SQL and database architecture.
- Proficiency with Visual studio, Team Foundation Server and standard Microsoft development environment.
- Software Developer Lead must have thorough understanding of structured design methodology, prototyping, and client server/object oriented technologies and programming techniques.
- Interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team setting with close communication with others.
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate details and impacts of complex proposed software solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with all stakeholders including senior leadership.
- Software cycles through Development, Test, Stage, and Production environments.
- Experience with.NET development and knowledge of .Net architecture, ASP.Net, VB.Net, C#.Net and ADO.net are a major plus.
About Extreme Technologies:
Extreme Technologies, Inc. (ETI) began our success in the Houston market in 1998. Since then we have evolved to working with companies on a global basis, micro-focusing on the Oil and Gas industry for both Functional and Information Technology jobs that are industry specific. We rely heavily on research based search that is centered on the finding and deploying the top 20% of talent in the Oil and Gas industry with tremendous success. We look for those candidates that stand out amongst their peers. We are looking for you.
At Extreme Technologies we have a passion to see you placed in a rewarding position that values your long term career path. The service we provide is how we are defined in this market and we ensure every experience to be the best. Our success is with small emerging companies to mid-market players to the Fortune 100 both on the owner operator and professional services side of the business. Join the team that is at the forefront of technology and people for the oil and gas industry.
At ETI we work with you on a contract / consulting basis, contract – hire and direct hire. Your confidentiality is guarded with us. If you are interested in learning about projects or opportunities that are right for you, contact us today for offshore, onshore, pipeline, alternative energy and information technology jobs that elevate you in your career. You can reach us at the ETI Website
or call us today at 281.293.7800 X304. Submit your resume to us at: email@example.com
. We look forward to serving you.