Product Manager, Customer Model
Join a team of 4 individuals responsible for playing a key role for a US Oncology franchise initiative, to be developed into a companywide capability, by evolving how we interact with our customers by leveraging emerging datasets (EMR, Lab Diagnostics, 3rd party data providers) to generate insights and inform brand strategy.
• This team will report to the Director Oncology Marketing - Customer Model
• This group of individuals will be responsible for building a ‘Best in Pharma’ customer engagement strategy by identifying, and procuring Health Information Technology (HIT) datasets based on predefined business rules.
• While based in the home office these individuals will be expected manage a broad range of relationships with HIT related data to identify, procure and contract with appropriate 3rd parties.
• Individuals will be expected to work with the data analytics team and undertake desk research to identify data opportunities and specific data partnerships in a rapidly evolving landscape.
• These individuals will work with and gain exposure across Marketing teams, Strategy & Operations, Data and Analytics, Sales and Medical and must be able to understand the specific business needs of the brand teams based on a solid understanding of how patients interact with the health care system and the potentially available and relevant secondary data sources.
• These individuals must be hard working entrepreneurs who require minimal oversight and have a drive and passion for evolving how we leverage emerging datasets in the commercial setting.
• They must be versed in emerging HIT trends and datasets be able to interact and negotiate with customers while being able to talk data requirements at a granular level.
• These roles provide an excellent opportunity as an entry way into a marketing, strategy and operations or field role depending on interest.