BI ARCHITECT – PERM – ATLANTA, GABI Architect Skills & Summary:
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
preferred. Advanced degree preferred. Related work experience considered.
• 7+ year's IT experience required. Healthcare preferred.
• Experience with designing and implementing a wide variety of enterprise technologies,
both software and hardware. Must be well versed in multiple development languages or
• Exceptional communication skills and ability to influence across all levels. Ability to speak
the technical language, then transition to language of business managers.
• Strong interpersonal skills to interact positively and productively with teams across
• Ability to communicate visually using various presentation and/or graphic tools to both
technical staff as well as organizational executives.
BI Architect Job Summary:
Partners with various Subject Matter Experts and cross-silo Project Teams on an Ad Hoc basis to coordinate and participate in the execution of company strategy. Solves complex issues that cross team boundaries and improves existing implementation processes.
Participates in the development and maintenance of enterprise architecture and conducts business information flow studies. Creates Architectural and Technology roadmaps and documents Technology Standards.
Provides integrated systems planning and recommends new or different technologies that will enhance current systems and support overall corporate and business goals. Identifies technology trends/solutions to align with organizational business goals.
Conducts enterprise architecture studies of new and existing IT systems to permit development of integrated systems that operate at low cost levels. Evaluates system scalability and recommend the appropriate computer platform, work stations and communication linkage required to support distributed and client server business processes and information flows.
Designs innovative technology solutions and develops mock ups, prototypes, and proofs of concept to demonstrate them.
Provides recommendations, alternatives and guidance to working teams in a formalized Architectural Review process
Follow us on our BLOG to see more jobs like this: http://atlanta.vereduscorp.com/