To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Education, Experience, and Skills
- Bachelors Degree from 4 year institution, with emphasis in Information Technology or equivalent in Computer Science, MIS, or similar discipline.
- Experience developing business oriented web applications using C# and the .NET framework.
- Advanced knowledge of OOP, design patterns, and ability to apply them in practice.
- Understanding of IOC and AOP concepts and ability to apply them in practice – experience with Spring.NET a plus.
- Experience with HTML and CSS with responsive design experience, including cross browser/cross device differences – Twitter Bootstrap a plus.
- UX/UI experience and ability to simplify complex interfaces into intuitive and elegant experiences
- Experience with MVC/MVP and Single Page Applications Architectures
- Knowledge and experience with web servers and web technologies throughout the full stack.
- Knowledge and experience with source control tools.
- Experience with IOS and Android a plus, not a necessity.
- Hands-on experience with SQL and solid understanding of database design optimization principles.
- Excellent organization skills, with proven analytical, planning, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Familiar with general networking, internet security, and communications structures and protocols.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write concise and intelligible code documentation and business correspondence. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, customers, and co-workers.Mathematical Skills
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.Reasoning Ability
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.Other Requirements
- Regular, full-time attendance, within company parameters, required.
- Knowledge of automobile insurance industry.
- Experience working in structured SDLC and Project Management environment including Waterfall, Agile, RAD, etc.
- Experience in DB2 database environment a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.Work Environment
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.