We believe great sleep begins with a great in-store experience, provided by our Sales Professionals in each of our 900+ locations, including our showroom in Fairless Hills, PA, at the intersection of Lincoln Highway and Oxford Valley Road.
See what our company has to offer you:
• 4 or 5 day work schedule
• Industry-leading, 3 week, paid training program
• Aggressive income potential
• Continual opportunities for growth and career advancement!
• Healthcare coverage, including medical, dental and vision care
• Recognition & Rewards Program; earn prizes for performance
• Paid vacation, sick and personal days
• 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
• Tuition Reimbursement
Our vision is to provide 100% customer satisfaction while delivering the healthiest sleep solutions to every bedroom in America. As a leader in the mattress and bedding industry, our name will bring the customers to you! Our aggressive and buzz-worthy advertising campaigns have kept Sleepys current in todays market and have solidified Sleepys as a household name throughout our trading area. Our product selection includes an extensive brand assortment, exclusive products, the latest mattress innovations, and a wide selection of sleep accessories such as pillows, sheets and more to help you complete your selling experience. Combine all this with our ability to offer the very best prices, customers return to usand will return to youagain and again.
Sleepys Sales Professionals are responsible for:
- Thriving in a self-motivated environment while selling the largest selection of quality merchandise including; mattresses, bed frames, mattress protectors, headboards, sheets, pillows and more!
- Utilizing Sleepys proven sales techniques to assess, qualify and satisfy the needs of every customer
- Remaining customer-centric at all times to promote the Sleepys brand and drive sales
- Help consumers discover their comfort to ensure proper mattress selection and avoid product exchanges
- Educating the customer about the healthy advantages of a good nights sleep by effectively explaining the features and benefits of each individual product
- Actively pursuing open customer tickets to ensure order fulfillment
- Building and maintaining customer relationships to promote customer loyalty, gain referrals and elevate positive word-of-mouth advertising
- Presenting Sleepys extensive line of accessory products to boost profits and increase commissions
- Executing sales performance plans to improve showroom objectives as assigned by management
- Assisting with the set-up and merchandising of showrooms and ensuring that all merchandise is tagged properly
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to: maintaining the professional appearance and cleanliness of the showroom, daily cash management and deposits, communicating with all levels of management regarding showroom merchandise, opening and closing the showroom, ensuring corporate policies are being adhered to at all times and additional tasks as assigned by management.
Apply today to be considered for our upcoming sales training class!