• Associates / Bachelors Degree or Relevant Experience
– Most Commonly Considered Majors: Communications, Economics, Education, Marketing, Psychology, Management, Business, Entrepreneurship
• Competitive, Results-Driven
• Independently Motivated
• Exceptional Communication Skills
• Ability to keep up (and have fun) in a Dynamic, Fast-Paced Environment
• This position offers a compensation structure where pay is based upon individual performance.
• This position involves one on one sales interaction
• Reliable Transportation
a must (vehicle required)
Why Work For Aleuro, Inc. ?
• Countless opportunities to grow personally and professionally
• Fun all - expenses paid Regional Leadership Development Meetings, National Conferences, Rest & Relaxation Weekends, Organizational Weekends, etc!
• Unlimited Gummy Bears
• Involvement in our local community and national charities like Operation Smile
• Advancement into Branch Management roles within 12-18 months
• THE most dedicated and involved Management Team
• Weekly Team Nights to get to know your co-workers
Candidates with the following backgrounds or interest will be successful: Sales management, sales administration, face-to-face sales, inside sales, outside sales, business-to-consumer sales, business-to-business sales, field sales, basic sales, telecommunications sales, cable sales, entry-level sales, sales manager, sales team, sales consultant, technical sales, regional sales, national sales, sales leads, sales techniques, brand sales, strategic sales, professional sales, traveling sales, sales recruiter, campaign sales, promotional sales, competitive sales, training, team leadership, entry-level training, hospitality sales, real estate sales, telephone sales, commercial business sales, pharmaceutical sales, sales lead generation, restaurant sales, retail sales