For over 150 years, PNC has grown into one of America's most respected banks, because we're committed to helping customers and employees reach their goals. You can depend on PNC to provide the training you need, along with an inclusive culture that recognizes your talent, values diversity and cares about social responsibility. Working with us means having an opportunity you can feel good about, with a Fortune 200 company that's been selected as a 'Great Place To Work' by Gallup.
The Investment Strategy Segment Management team works with the Asset Management lines of business and Investment Strategy and Services (IS&S), leading strategic initiatives undertaken by IS&S to address the major needs and top priorities of the lines of business. The Segment Management team works with the lines of business to build the business case, builds consensus around the business case, and mobilizes resources within IS&S as well as partners in other functional areas to support strategic initiatives.
The Segment Consultant will support the Director of Segment Management in addressing client segment requests and managing internal client relationships and service levels. In this role, you will:
* Conduct strategic analysis of industry trends, competitive activities to facilitate the development of the business case for line of business's high level priorities and initiatives.
* Work with professionals within lines of business to understand how IS&S services and solutions are being utilized.
* Help to lead and execute the strategic investment related project initiatives of the various business lines. Work within Investment Services and Strategy to help position and qualify the respective investment needs of the business units. Facilitate clear communication on the needs and priorities of the lines of business.
* Support the Director of Segment Management in driving more effective utilization of IS&S services and solutions.
* From the standpoint of IS&S, help to drive the strategic initiatives designed to address the needs and priorities of our lines of business and the services and solutions we provide to PNC clients.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree with MBA and/or CFA preferred.
* 7 - 10 years' experience in financial services industry, preferably in Asset Management. Relevant professional experience would include: investment advisory background in the Wealth Management, Ultra High Net Worth or Institutional channels; consulting background including experience in competitive and financial analysis; and project management background with the ability to define and present business case and manage projects from idea phase to execution.
* Expertise with regard to investment products (including PNC investment products); demonstrated technical investment knowledge.
* Strong presentation skills and ability to effectively communicate at all levels, internally and externally.
* Effective leadership and relationship management skills.
* Ability to listen and interpret, to obtain objective information, to provide insight and guidance to all of those with whom you interact.
* Extensive knowledge of the asset management business segments.
* Excellent project management skills.
Preferred location for position is Philadelphia, but will also consider Pittsburgh and Cleveland.